Townsville Office Furniture supplies lecterns suitable for all types of users. Lecterns for small professional offices, schools to large auditoriums.
Lectern with 2 shelves and a height and tilt adjustable top. Silver powdercoated steel fascia and frame. Beech finish top and shelves.
- Stylish, professional design
- NEW perforated steel front panel
- Bottom section is non perforated for logos etc
- Lockable castors – 2 locking, 2 non locking
- 2nd shelf ideal for storage of meeting notes, water ..
- Black tough powder coated steel stand
- Black melamine shelves
- BONUS – white magnetic sheet supplied for logos
- Flat pack design .. easy self assembly
- BONUS .. LED light supplied, AAA batteries, no wires .. 2 power settings
- Light is attached via a spring clamp & can be positioned at the top or side
- Front panel is ideal for the placement of logos
- Overall height is approx : 1200mm
- Width : 445mm
- Top shelf : 600 x 400mm
- Middle shelf : 550 x 260mm
- Legs – 450mm long
- Locking castors : 70mm diameter
Deakin lecterns are made to order in a choice of melamine finishes.
11oo/950H x 500D x 580W
1 shelf, sloping top
Australian made Lecterns
Lectern Australia manufacture a large range of lecterns, podiums and pulpits. The range of lecterns, podiums and pulpits encompass style, mobility, durability and sophisticated cable management systems in line with current health and safety considerations, as well as the ability to build in audio visual control systems. The range of lecterns and podiums can be customized with your own logo, coloured front panels and dress bar.
Lectrum Australia Lecterns
The established industry standard for lecterns. Ageless elegant design. Over 15,000 in use throughout the world. Used by AV hire companies, mid-size hotels, businesses and all levels of government.
* Quick and easy to assemble and disassemble for transport.
* Adjustable height guides.
* Configure to suit your applications and surroundings.
* Comprehensive range of frame and dress panel colours.
L20 – No electronics
L20S – Reading light and dual microphone inputs
L101 – Dual microphone inputs, phantom power, reading light, lift up lid and programmable clock.
L900 – Classic Wide – 954 mm wide compare to standard 600 mm. Ideal for applications requiring installation of a touch screen or preview monitor where CTL or L1500 models not appropriate.
Lectern Australia manufacture a large range of models. Check these out on their website