Healthcare Furniture – Sebel
Download Sebel Healthcare Furniture Review
5 Reasons to choose Sebel for your Healthcare Furniture
Sebel warrants that all our products will be free from defects for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
Contact us for our full warranty details.
More than twothirds (67%) of Australian adults are overweight or obese. Standard practice is now requiring that facility seating accommodates bariatric needs.
Bariatric testing has been conducted on many of our chairs. Look out for this symbol throughout the brochure.
Sebel employs a range of technologies and designs to help you better manage a hygienic environment. For example we have created ‘easy clean gaps’ in lounges so food doesn’t collect and rot. It rather drops through to the floor.
Polyurethane arms and seats are anti-fungal, antibacterial and can be easily cleaned.They can even replaced if necessary.
Sebel’s leading Polyurethane seat technology means it is infinitely more durable than vinyl. It is far more resistant to cuts and tears. Therefore it withstands daily abuse.
It duly delivers unmatched hygiene through a high-quality anti-microbia surface. It is resistant to germs and bacteria. It is waterproof and impervious to blood and fluids. Polyurethane arms and seats are anti-fungal, antibacterial and can be easily cleaned.They can even replaced if necessary.
- Mediwood is a hygienic timber look-alike steel frame and finish. It is designed to give you the longest life and lowest lifetime cost of any premium seating system.
- Some models have easy changeable arm and cushion components. This gives maximum up-time and lower your long term operating costs. It also provides complete patient comfort.
- Because of a superior build, our seating can easily be re-upholstered years later. This can create a new look at a fraction of the original cost.
- Sebel welds their steel frames form strength. They use chip/scratch resistant powdercoat finish to provide long term durability.
- Sebel is constantly researching & developing methods and materials to deliver superior products. The result is low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) over the life of the product.
Healthcare Furniture – Florey Seating
Download Florey Healthcare Seating Brochure
Breaking the chain of infection through innovation.
Easy clean, antimicrobial furniture designed to prevent the spread of healthcare associated infections.